• Maeve Binchy, Quentins

  • Arthur Golden, Memoirs of a Geisha

  • Thomas Hardy, Tess of the D'Urbervilles

  • Sophie Kinsella, The Undomestic Goddess
New member

Hello everyone! I am Serena Cherry, and this is my first ever blog experience. (I sound like an AA meeting or something). Anyway, I have been living here in Baltimore for almost 2 years. My husband is doing Grad school in Cell Biology and we have a beautiful baby girl named Lane. I am excited for this swap because I don't feel naturally inclined to be a great housewife and I feel like there is a lot I can learn. I am originally from Colorado and I love it there, we hope to return one day. Becky is a wonderful friend and I am glad to be part of this blog with great people. I don't know if there is anything else I need to say, but please feel free to ask whatever question you would like. Thanks for my new membership.

Comments

Blogger Julia said ... (10:28 PM) 

Welcome to this nice and informative site. It's nice to have you on here.

 

Blogger Serena Cherry said ... (2:49 PM) 

Thank you Julia, it is good to be here

 

post a comment