• Maeve Binchy, Quentins

  • Arthur Golden, Memoirs of a Geisha

  • Thomas Hardy, Tess of the D'Urbervilles

  • Sophie Kinsella, The Undomestic Goddess
New Blogger for HSS

Welcome to Marion, our newest blogger at HSS

Hello everyone,

I am Becky's mum and mother to 4 sons as well. All grown up now and mostly flown the nest except for Paul and Luke. Married to John who is a qualified Social Worker and I have recently retired from a job in Public Affairs. Proud grandmother to Stella, Jacob, William and Mary too.

Thoroughly enjoying retirement, but not enough time to do all that I want!

My daughter is a much better cook than I am (takes after her grandmother), but I will try and find some interesting recipes along the way and other items also.

Look forward to sharing with you.

Marion

Comments

Blogger Julia said ... (10:25 PM) 

Welcome to the site, Marion. It's nice to have you on here.

 

post a comment