• Maeve Binchy, Quentins

  • Arthur Golden, Memoirs of a Geisha

  • Thomas Hardy, Tess of the D'Urbervilles

  • Sophie Kinsella, The Undomestic Goddess
Yummy Salmon!

I got given a recipe book by a friend of mine a couple of christmases ago. It has recipes from all around the world. This is one we really liked.

Baked Salmon

Salmon Fillet

Topping:
Breadcrumbs
Minced (or very finely chopped) onion
Parsley (I use dried)
Small can evaporated milk

Mix the above ingredients for the topping. Let sit for a few minutes. Spread out on top of Salmon fillet. Put in shallow baking pan. Put a couple of small knobs of butter on top. Put about 1/2 cup water around the salmon. Bake on 350F for about an hour. Serve with sliced lemon. I usually serve with potato wedges and a little salad. Even my 5 year old likes it!!

Comments

Blogger Julia said ... (11:05 AM) 

Becky,
This sounds really yummy and easy. Thanks for posting the recipe. It'll be on my list to cook to try out this week.

 

Blogger Julia said ... (10:41 AM) 

I tried your salmon last night and we really enjoyed it. It was very yummy but I have to admit instead of baking it, I simmered it on the stove and added a little white wine. It was to die for! Thaks, Becky.

 

post a comment