• Maeve Binchy, Quentins

  • Arthur Golden, Memoirs of a Geisha

  • Thomas Hardy, Tess of the D'Urbervilles

  • Sophie Kinsella, The Undomestic Goddess
Baja Fresh fund raiser this thursday

Luca attends Central Presbyterian preschool. They are doing a fundraiser for his school this coming thursday at the Baja Fresh in Timonium. If you bring in a flyer that I have and purchase a meal between 2pm and 8pm the school will get 15% of the proceeds. If you are interested in participating, please let me know and I will scan and email the flyer for you to print. Thanks.

Comments

Blogger Rebecca said ... (8:51 AM) 

my in-laws arrive tomorrow mid afternoon - sorry otherwise I would. You know I love Baja Fresh!! Which reminds me once the in-laws have gone lets have a girls night out there for dinner!

 

Blogger Julia said ... (1:55 PM) 

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

post a comment